Furutech FI-11M-N1 Gold Male Connector Plug
Furutech FI-11M-N1 Gold plated PlugClick here for a Furutech Accessory Catalog (Adobe pdf)
Furutech Award-Winning High Performance, High Quality gold plated plug for Audio applications. As with most Gold plated plug types, this is ever so slightly warmer and recommended for solid state equipment.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
“Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound. With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance. Better response and dynamics yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound….”
• IEC - α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor
• AC Male - α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor
• Floating Field Damper System* prevents induced magnetic fields
• Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell in black
• Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
• Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
• Dimensions: Body length 44.0mm X 39.0mm dia. X 77.0mm overall length.
Specially Engineered Pressure Plate and Wire Clamp