Synergistic Research UEF Black Power Cable 5ft
Synergistic Research UEF Black Power Cable
We often hear people ask how the last few feet of a chain of AC cables spanning miles can have an effect on the sound of an audio system.
The answer is that electricity or electrons don’t actually travel through a wire but rather vibrate creating a wave with many factors affecting how this wave propagates from the power station to your home. Change any of these factors and you change the nature of the electricity in your system.
Using the same UEF technology found in our award-winning Black Quantum Fuses, including UEF Graphene Shielding, UEF Black power cords enable your system to recreate music that is amazingly free of distortion for unparalleled musical realism. In fact, even modest electronics sound like they cost a fortune when powered by Black UEF power cords or better yet, when Black power cords are combined with Synergistic Research Black fuses.
3 each 12 awg. SR Copper:
- Dielectric: (EPDM) Ethylene Propylene
- Connector Input US: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Input Int'l: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Output US: Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper IEC 15 amp
- Connector Output Int'l: Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper IEC 15 amp
- UEF Level 2 – UEF coating with Graphene is applied to conductors, connectors and shield to reduce noise and improve wave propagation
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through the finished cable to improve conductor function
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Handmade in our California factory
Voltage and current Rating:
- US: 20amp/125v
- (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v